Wednesday, June 17, 2009

KUNJ CHITALIA- COMPUTER ENGINEER!!!















PART 3-COMEDIES AND BRAVERIES!!!!




Here r some of my adventures,comedies n braveries at Engineering...

ATTENDENCE:

1 of the reasons I hav been famous(or infamous)in comps n kind of support n inspiration to many is... attendance....
if u want to bunk a lec or pracs but ur name is shining in the defaulters list...
either u attend it forcefully
OR
say this to urself...chhod na...kunj,mohit,sutta,gogri log ka to hum log se bhi kam hai...
wo log to aaj college bhi nai aaya..aur kunj galti se aaya bhi,to break mein ghar jaane ke baad to wapas nai ayega...kuch hoga to phele wo log ko detain karenge...chal jate hai....

The attendance factor wil always be associated with me...
So here r some acknowledgments, highlights n credits in beatin the 75% mark... (officially)...


ACKNOWLEDGMENTS:

1)ALL THE DEFAULTER LISTS...

2)the 'love' letters sent to my parents from proctor n college...(we wil detain ur ward if he dsnt attend...lol)

3)MALI ma'am....(after term end wen she was suppose to sign my assignment...she asked chintan...IS KUNJ IN MY CLASS...n she was my project guide...lol)

4)the 8th sem...with cet prep in 1st month,n goa after cet,i had attended coll only for 2 days in entire jan and feb...n after attendin in my 'NORMAL way'...my attendance dint even reach 60% in ny theory subjects at term end...n yet without ny medical or extra lecs or ny extra assignments...I slipped out quietly...guess I dint come to coll at all so tat they could even catch me n question me...


HIGHLIGHTS:

1)There wasnt a single defaulters list in which my name has not been BLACKED...tats true..not even in the 1st sem were many wer a bit conscious of the consequences...in not even a single sem hav I reached 75%...even after those extra lecs..n without ny full fledged medical certificate in all 8 sems...

2)I havnt attended a single lec of a subject called presentation n communication skills....0% unofficial attendance...i can count on my fingers the no of lecs i hav attended for some profs who use to allow proxies but 0%...tat too for a prof who would hav caught my proxy many a times...towards the end,just to maintian this record,I even bunked its term test tat was held in the last lec...haha

3)PRACS-I had bunked 7 pracs(without proxies)for S.E in 7th sem...guess tats the highest I have even heard for some1 without medical certi...
after bunkin 6, i bunked the last 1 for playin football with bakwaas gang...coz they convinced me tat if i was to be detained...6 bunks or 7 bunks would not make much of a diff...lol


CREDITS:

1)PROXIES...As nishit feels...'mere khayal rakhne walw log bhaut the'...
I guess khushbu must hav signed against my name more then me...atleast in the last year...

2)Had it not been the company of mohit,nishit n kunal in bunkin...it would hav been really difficult for me to maintain such consistency...

3)GOIN HOME FOR LUNCH:
I never returned after lunch break...if ever I did...there had to be some real concrete reason...but i should not be blamed for tat...
after havin a full course meal...who would want to get up from the couch,come back in the sunny afternoon just to attend a swati mali of a sharma sirs lec...


So tats my story as far as attendance is concerned...And if u find some competition for me in the attendance section...i would like to eliminate this by sayin no medical certificates....atleast in the major achievement sems...



Movin on in my bravery section...the next 1 after attendance is exams n vivas...
1st things 1st...had I not been frnds with a certain khushbu busa,I would definitely hav had a k.t. in 1 of the subjects....or may be many....
Being highly frustrated from this technical field,i started loosin interest n subsequently patience sem after sem...here are some of my frustration driven achievements...


1)sem 2...ED(engg drawing)...

I hated drawin...so wen it came to completing the assignment sheets of orthography i was so irritated tat i refused the teacher to complete them...'u cut my term work marks n mark this incomplete but i wont complete this' is wat I told her..poor miss shivangi ruparel ma'am...I remember her completing my last assignment sheet...imagine the level of irritation due to which I managed to make a teacher complete my assignment...
also i dint even bother to buy a book(part 2) of ED....attempted only part1 in final paper n managed to pass....

CONSEQUENCE:I scored only 60(theory ppr n term work combined)were majority scored more than tat only in theory...ny ways i saw tat through...not even buyin a book to study half the portion for a subject I dint like,was just a foundation of the madness that followed sem by sem...

2)SEM 3-MATHS 3

Of the 4 chap we had...I studied only 2...complex no. n matrix....no laplace n no fourier...
those who hav been there might no the importance of atleast knowing the formula of fourier series...tats the most basic preperation 1 can ask for...i dint even know the formula...so in the ppr...i attempted 50 marks n managed to score a 40...many of my frnds scored more than double...

3)ADBMS:

My 1st vivas where i dnt even open ny notes or book ever before the vivas date...I read my 1st word in the coll on the day of vivas...tat seemed to be brave then but I n many of my frnds repeated it many a times in the forthcomin sem...

4)WEB TECHNOLOGY:

After mastering the art of studyin in coll itself on the D day for vivas, I magaged to repeat it but this time around in a theory ppr...my selfless frnd khushbu taught me for 3 hrs...8 30 to 11 30...n I studied for another 3hrs 11 30 to 2 30 n managed to score a 40...trust me...its like the smallest crash course ever...hard to describe in words but those who had seen me tat day might either slap me for bieng this stupid or give me a red n white bravery award for being extra ordinarily brave....

5)SEM 8-C.V.

If I had written my ppr at 8 in the mornin...i would hav managed to write only for 10 marks...but the ppr was at 11...n that might just be the extra 30 marks...wil boast bout it after my 8th sem results...or wil delete this post if i get a k.t..... IF these few were memorible...the other 1s were surely not gr8...they were just like how an engineer's exam should be....


So this was my(or a generalized for many) algorithm for a majority of the exams....

1)START---extremely late to study for the exams,
2)'kuch nai ho raha hai yaar'.....,
3)'khushbu mere ko sihka'.....,
4)'yogesh chalna revise karte hai.2 ghante mein sab thusa hai...sab khichdi hai dimag mein...'
5)'lagnewalla hai dost...thoda bhaut kiya hai...dekhte hai'.....,
6)'bandish ppr mein dikhna plz.nai to aaj gaya',
7)after exams...'70 ka likha hai'....,
8)exams result read 40+....
9)'next time se jaldi chalu karega'....
10)if(engg exam)
goto step 1...;
else
STOP(hopefully...coz i dnt wanna use this algo in MBA exams...)


Tats been the common story for almost all my exams...but some how, have managed to escape(so far)...
I wil always remember the adventures of engg...be it the combine studies, or the exams or the pracs or the lecs...
n mazak mazak mein 4 yrs khatam....

If u think all these events were stupid or brave or comic or wierd...then that was actually how my engineering was...
so after all the fun n frustration...a significant journey came to an end....
n it doesnt matter how much i know bout nything related to computers....if some 1 asks me what hav I studied...all I can say(thanks to mumbai university) is....

KUNJ CHITALIA....COMPUTER ENGINEER!!!!!

7 comments:

priyank said...

lol....good one dude...thanks for helping me recollect all yur idioticity...yu wre just great man...anyone in yur place wud have got a drop for atleat 3 years in a row..cheers to yur bravery!!!
YU DEFINITELY DESERVE THE computer engineer TAG -----MOST RIGHTFULLY!!!!..lol

Asmita said...

Nice...i still maintain my opinion about you lying about the WT thingy...i cannot take your word that you knew NOTHING before exams!!

Kunj Chitalia said...

thanx asmita...n m happy tat u dnt take my word...it makes me feel even more proud of my achievement...lol

Me n My Inner Self said...

hahahaha..... You made my mind ponder too about the memories I cherished in Engg. Cheers dude

Unknown said...

You dont want people to read about ur braveries dude....its not a very positive thing....ur article ll have so many 'Kunj Chitalias' in d makin!! I just hope dey all have certain 'Khushbu Busa' 2 take care of dem....lol

Anonymous said...

Yogesh:
Arre woh 7 pracs bunk kiya woh yaad hai...hahaha...kya convince kiya tha tujhe.....

Unknown said...

i wish i wld hv met u atleast 4-5 yrs ago... i wld hv been a different person.. infact opposite to wht im rite now :)